Rss Feed
  1. Spicy Avocado Salad

    Tuesday, September 4, 2012

    If you like avocados this is the most amazing thing you will eat. Okay maybe not, but its good. I do not remember where I got this recipe from. Somewhere Pinterest sent me I'm sure. Oh and this is my first paleo approved recipe!
    This recipe needs:
    Two avocados
    I know the recipe calls for tomatoes but I used a bell pepper instead.
    Half a red onion~ I didn't use it all.
    One jalapeno~ it doesn't really make it spicy.
    Cilantro
    For dressing I would use a balsamic vinegrette.
     Chop them all up!!




    Mix it all together and add the dressing. A little salt and pepper couldn't hurt either.
    Pretty self explanatory salad. Nothing too complicated. Mom ate like half the bowl. That's how good it was. I think it will become a regular on our weekly menu.

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment